Monday, November 16, 2009

V

So I've watched the first two episodes of the television series "V" reboot courtesy Hulu.

The acting and production strike me as less-than-good.

In the first episode when the Mothership appears and the young guy is racing around on the sidewalks on his motorcycle, you can see some kind of a support arm attached to the bike in one shot. Then when he stops the bike, we get a full frame view of the front of his helmet. The problem being that the visor on his helmet is reflective and he is -- supposedly -- gazing up at the ship in wonder, but all we see in the reflection is blue sky.

I could nit pick a lot of things, but I'm not going to. Because I'm probably going to keep watching the show. Because the story intrigues me.

Alien Visitors from another planet. Do they exist? Are they here already?

I was stocking at WalMart over the weekend. I had been thinking about the show, and a fellow comes along and grabs a couple packages of hotdogs. And the thought occurred to me, "This guy could know the secret to interstellar travel!"

No comments:

Post a Comment