Friday, November 27, 2009

Phytocillin

I have been battling a cold for about the past four weeks. This always happens when I work long hours, I get sick and I can't get well without taking a time out to get rest.

So on the way to The Sister's Place Wednesday, we stopped at Whole Foods (god, I love that place) to pick some things up.

I wandered over to the cold/flu medicines and was looking and an employee asked if I needed any help. I explained to her what I was looking for, i.e. something to kick this cold's rear end and quick. Taking a time out isn't really an option I have right now.

She pointed me towards a product called Phytocillin by Herbs Etc.

The directions instructed me to take one pill a day for lingering conditions, or two pills up to five times a day for "acute" symptoms. Needless to say I went for the heavy dosage.

I took two of the pills when we got to The Sister's Place that afternoon. That morning had turned out to be pretty rough, feeling very badly. But within an hour or two I felt an immediate difference.

Fast-forward to today, Friday, I took two pills this morning and the symptoms have -- for the most part -- not returned. I still feel slightly ill, so I believe I'll stick with the "lingering" conditions directions for a few more days. But you'll have to color me impressed. This stuff really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment