Thursday, February 4, 2010

Weight

I had to have a more intensive physical for the new job and I got a very pleasant surprise.

When they had me step on the scales I found that between Christmas and now, I have lost another 10 pounds!

Woot! Woot!

I am very much liking the new body. It really does make a difference.

Just to give folks an idea of where I'm coming from ...

When I quit my last photojournalist staff job (July 2008) I was wearing 46-inch waist pants. I quit weighing myself when I hit 240 so I'm not sure exactly how much I massed on the scales, but after one year of riding my bicycle about 3 miles a day I was down to a 38-inch waist.

Last Christmas while at The Sister-in-Law's I used her scale and it told me I was at 210 pounds. Now I'm right at 200, and I didn't think I had really lost any more weight lately.

I'm very happy.

PS - When I got married I weighed about 160. I wonder how much the doctors would say I should weigh now?

No comments:

Post a Comment