Monday, February 15, 2010

Big bada boom!

I found the movie "The Fifth Element" in the $5 bin at Wal-Mart the other night, and it is one of my all time favorite movies, so I picked it up.

I simply love this movie.

The music is awesome.

The world is so detailed, it is apparent to me that quite a bit of thought went into its creation.

And it is a unique world. Not some perfect dream of what we hope for, but a dirty, smelly, over-crowded world where trash workers go on strike.

And the characters are awesome. Not generic, perfect "evolved" clones, but real human beings with hopes, and feelings, who succeed and fail, and who don't call their annoying mothers.

And the story is my favorite of all. Behind all the show is a simple story telling us that if we don't love one another evil will destroy all life.

Gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment