Saturday, March 20, 2010

Zonkers


10roll2 - 26
Family shots from Zonkers.
Nick David Wright
This past week was Spring Break for the school district I work for, so we spent most of it at my Beloved's sister's house.

One of the things we did was go with the kids to Zonkers. A small kind of indoor amusement park. They had games and rides, etc. I took along my camera and got a few snaps while they were at it.

We were planning on returning Saturday morning so that I could be at the college for my shift. But when I woke from my afternoon nap Friday, I checked the weather to find winter storm warnings for our area. I had no desire to repeat what we did last Christmas (i.e. - drive home through a blizzard), and we had turned off all the heat in the camper. So we came home that evening.

I really can't believe this weather. It's completely crazy. It's been snowing all day, pretty heavy. I'll post some pics later.

I want spring back! Luckily I won't have to wait long.

PS - Notice my Beloved's new hair cut? That's another thing we did while up in KC.

No comments:

Post a Comment